Quality Assurance Automation Engineer | Full Time Position
The Algopix team is seeking a talented Software Engineer who specializes in QA for a Full -time position!
Based in Palo Alto and Tel Aviv, Algopix is an early-stage startup backed up by top tier investors with offices in Palo Alto, California, and Tel Aviv, Israel. Algopix is revolutionizing eCommerce Intelligence. As an end-to-end product market analysis platform for the multi-trillion dollar eCommerce industry, Algopix was created to provide Marketplaces, CPGs, and online sellers the data they need about every catalog item out there – from market price and item description enhancement, to cross channel sales volume estimation and market share intelligence.
About the Product
Algopix utilizes proprietary algorithms to aggregate critical data points from global online marketplaces around the world and is working with the largest companies to provide price and demand level data, as well as marketing and sourcing actionable insights.
QA Engineer- Job Description
You will build internal tools supporting our product team and their efforts to keep our product stable, scalable, and accurate. This includes everything from automation and QA, to bug analysis and customer support.
- Integrate tools with the company’s configuration management system.
- Establish a test automation framework for Algopix public API.
- Implement complex workflows to update various company databases.
- Code ETL scripts to manipulate and transform raw data.
- Pursuing a BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to work in a startup environment.
- Attention to details, while being able to see the big picture.
- Team player.
- Independent & fast learner.
- At least 2 years of experience.
We are an early-stage company and this is your opportunity to join us and make a difference.
Join us today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org