Based in Palo Alto and Tel Aviv, Algopix is an early stage startup backed up by top tier investors with offices in Palo Alto, California, and Tel Aviv, Israel. Algopix is revolutionizing eCommerce Intelligence. As an end-to-end product market analysis platform for the multi-trillion dollar eCommerce industry, Algopix was created to provide Marketplaces, CPGs and online sellers the data they need about every catalog item out there – from market price and item description enhancement, to cross channel sales volume estimation and market share intelligence.
About the Product
Algopix utilizes proprietary algorithms to aggregate critical data points from global online marketplaces around the world and is working with the largest companies to provide price and demand level data, as well as marketing and sourcing actionable insights.
You’ll be a good match if you are:
- Capable of independent research and owning a project straight through to the finish line.
- Passionate about making an impact and driving best practices.
And meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years experience in a production web environment or have served in Unit 8200 or another technology unit in the IDF.
- Front end Ninja – Excellent coder, high proficiency with typescript, ES6, CSS, and HTML.
- Experience with Angular 2 and above.
- Experience with Node.JS and modern FE tooling (Webpack/Babel/Gulp/Grunt etc.) and packaging.
- Self-learner who can easily learn new frameworks and tools.
- Great team player with a “get things done” attitude.
- Possess strong self-management skills and know how to prioritize.
- Hold a B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent education.
These things will give you an advantage:
- Experience working with and configuring nginx server.
- Experience using Amazon AWS.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with modern development tools (JIRA, Git, Jenkins).
- Know your way around SQL and NoSQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis.