Customer Success Manager
The Algopix team is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager that will make sure our customers are happy with the product and that using our product helps them improve their performance as online sellers. The Customer Success Manager will make sure the product team receives feedback from the market and will ultimately reduce churn rate and increase customer lifetime value.
– Monitor product usage.
– Talk to users worldwide.
– Provide pre- and post-sale support, including client demos, training and webinars.
– Understand and analyze users needs and translate them into detailed product insights.
– Be empathetic to our users, providing creative solutions to meet their needs and objectives.
– Research and develop a deep understanding of the ecosystems we work in.
– Reduce the risk of churn by proactively educating customers about new features and helping them through every step of the customer experience.
– Collect and present user feedback to product management to influence development priorities and future roadmap.
– Native English speaker.
– 2+ years experience as Success Manager in a SaaS company, preferably in the eCommerce space.
– Willingness to work 13:00-22:00 (to interact with customers in different time zones).
– Detail-oriented, diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical and a highly-motivated team player.
– Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines.
We are an early stage startup and this is your opportunity to join us and make a difference. Apply today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org