Junior Automation Engineer
The Algopix team is seeking a talented Automation Engineer for a Full -time position!
Based in Palo Alto and Tel Aviv, Algopix is an early-stage startup backed up by top tier investors with offices in Palo Alto, California, and Tel Aviv, Israel. Algopix is revolutionizing eCommerce Intelligence. As an end-to-end product market analysis platform for the multi-trillion dollar eCommerce industry, Algopix was created to provide Marketplaces, CPGs, and online sellers the data they need about every catalog item out there – from market price and item description enhancement, to cross channel sales volume estimation and market share intelligence.
About the Product
Algopix utilizes proprietary algorithms to aggregate critical data points from global online marketplaces around the world and is working with the largest companies to provide price and demand level data, as well as marketing and sourcing actionable insights.
You will code
complex tests using Java and Node.js for our APIs and web platform from scratch, build internal tools supporting our product team and their efforts to keep our product stable, scalable, and accurate. This includes everything from test automation and QA, to bug analysis and customer support.
- Integrate tools with the company’s configuration management system.
- Extend and maintain our test automation framework and test for Algopix public API.
- Implement complex workflows to update various company databases.
- Code ETL scripts to manipulate and transform raw data.
- Manage the company’s OpenAPI schema.
- Experience coding software components/tests from scratch
- B.A/B.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent training.
- Familiarity with RDBMS and SQL scripting.
- Experience using git for source control.
- Attention to details, while being able to see the big picture.
Advantage for having the following:
- Familiarity with linux shell scripting.
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Team player that can work and learn independently & fast learner.
- Knowledge in cypress.
- Knowledge in openapi.
We are an early-stage company and this is your opportunity to join us and make a difference.
Join us today!
We welcome resumes at email@example.com