Data Acquisition Manager
Based in Palo Alto and Tel Aviv, Algopix is an early stage startup backed up by top tier investors with offices in Palo Alto, California, and Tel Aviv, Israel. Algopix is revolutionizing eCommerce Intelligence. As an end-to-end product market analysis platform for the multi-trillion dollar eCommerce industry, Algopix was created to provide Marketplaces, CPGs and online sellers the data they need about every catalog item out there – from market price and item description enhancement, to cross channel sales volume estimation and market share intelligence.
About the Product
Algopix utilizes proprietary algorithms to aggregate critical data points from global online marketplaces around the world and is working with the largest companies to provide price and demand level data, as well as marketing and sourcing actionable insights.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Experience in managing third party data relationships
- Familiarity with data management trends, and leading commercial vendors that relate to data acquisition
- Ability to analyze complex situations and to derive workable actions
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication
- The Acquisition Manager will be responsible for creating and managing an end-to-end process for designing and implementing the Algopix data acquisition strategy.
- You will take part in designing the way millions of merchants make decisions online
- Drive the development and implementation of cohesive strategy for acquiring data including research, and marketing.
- Identify and respond to changes in market trends & competition.
- Work closely with service providers – marketing experts, UX/UI designers, Content and Product and in order to deliver Algopix to the hands of potentially millions of users
- Relevant work experience managing relationships with suppliers and alliance third parties with significant influence on the use and application of data
- Demonstrated experience in developing and operationalizing data assets
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships that result in change in data consumption