Front End Developer
We’re growing and we’re looking for a Front End Developer to join our team.
You’ll be a good match if you are:
– Capable of independent research and owning a project straight through to the finish line.
– Passionate about making an impact and driving best practices.
– Excited to be a part of a team which is set to revolutionize the way of how online sellers do business.
And meet the following requirements:
– At least 4 years experience in a production web environment or have served in Unit 8200 or another technology unit in the IDF.
– Front-end Ninja – Excellent coder, high proficiency with typescript, ES6, CSS, and HTML.
– Experience with Angular 2 and above.
– Experience with Node.JS and modern FE tooling (Webpack/Babel/Gulp/Grunt etc.) and packaging.
– Self-learner who can easily learn new frameworks and tools.
– Great team player with a “get things done” attitude.
– Possess strong self-management skills and know how to prioritize.
– Hold a B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent education.
These things will give you an advantage:
– Experience working with and configuring Nginx server.
– Experience using Amazon AWS.
– SEO knowledge.
– Familiarity integrating with Google Analytics and/or MixPanel.
– Experience with Java.
– Experience with modern development tools (JIRA, Git, Jenkins).
– Know your way around SQL and NoSQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis.
Apply today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org