Junior Product manager
The Algopix team is seeking a Junior Product Manager for maternity leave replacement with an option to stay at the end of the term. If you’re looking to gain some experience actively managing all the aspects of product management – this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Junior product manager with project management experience whos looking to make the transition to becoming a product manager. While replacing the current Product Manager most of the work will be executing pre-defined features while managing the development process. All this will be done in close guidance with the current product manager and the company’s CEO.
After 5 months and if both sides agree to continue working together, the Junior Product Manager will stay as part of the product team, reporting to the current product manager and managing the end-to-end process of building the Algopix platform. This will include managing the development process as well as defining new features, design the releases with the development team and manage marketing-related features. You will take part in designing the way millions of merchants make decisions.
– Prioritize tasks and manage the priorities for the development team.
– Create mockups and prototypes for a variety of web products & features.
– Manage production delivery of consumer web product features throughout short life cycles.
– Work closely with service providers – marketing experts, UX/UI designers, Content and Marketing personnel.
– Analyze marketing and sales performance data.
– Plan QA activities with the development team
– Strong analytical prioritization capabilities.
– Understanding of UI/UX of consumer web apps.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced Internet startup environment.
– Attention to details, while being able to see the big picture.
– Highly collaborative & comfortable with high-level planning & tactical execution.
– Team player.
– Independent & fast learner.
– Experience in Agile/Scrum Development.
– Experience in eCommerce or analytics – advantage.
– Native English – advantage.
– Former experience in managing development teams preferably as a project manager in an early stage startup.- advantage
We are an early-stage company and this is your opportunity to join us and make a difference. Join us today! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org