You’ll be a good match if you are:
- Capable of independent research and owning a project straight through to the finish line.
- Passionate about making an impact and driving best practices.
- Excited to be a part of a team which is set to revolutionize the way of how online sellers do business.
And meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in a production Backend environment or have IDF related experience form elite technology unit.
- Prior experience of coding and maintaining scraping projects.
- Excellent coder, high proficiency in at least one of the following: typescript, ES6, Java or Python 3x.
- Self-learner who can easily learn new frameworks and tools.
- Great team player with a “get things done” attitude.
- Possess strong self-management skills and know how to prioritize.
- Hold a B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent education.
These things will give you an advantage:
- Experience with Node.JS and modern JS tooling (Webpack/Babel/Gulp/Grunt etc.) and packaging.
- Experience using Amazon AWS.
- Experience with modern development tools (JIRA, Git, Jenkins).
- Know your way around SQL and NoSQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Team
Algopix utilizes proprietary algorithms to aggregate critical data points from global online marketplaces to provide price and demand level data, as well as marketing and sourcing actionable insights. We’re looking for team players who want to be on the forefront of empowering eCommerce businesses with the latest technology and dynamic ideas.