Algopix Sales Estimator
Sales estimations for any product on eBay, Amazon, and Walmart
Estimating the sales history for a given product can be challenging, because it takes time and resources – especially if the product is offered on multiple marketplaces.
Algopix Sales Estimator aggregates relevant data from eBay’s, Amazon’s, and Walmart’s marketplaces and analyzes it to produce valuable information, allowing online sellers to make faster and more educated business decisions.
The resulting Sales Estimator output contains powerful information, such as the monthly sales volume (i.e., units sold) and gross merchandise volume (GMV) for any product on eBay, Amazon, and Walmart. This enables your business to make smarter decisions that increase sales and reduce risks.
What is Algopix Sales Estimator?
Simply put, Sales Estimator provides insights on both the monthly sales volume (i.e., units sold) and the Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) for any product on eBay, Amazon, or Walmart, broken down by marketplace.
What can I do with Sales Estimator?
No matter if you are a seller, manufacturer, or brand, you can benefit from Sales Estimator in multiple ways:
- Make better sourcing decisions by understanding the market for every product you’re being offered.
- Find out what products are popular abroad and reduce the risk associated with international expansion.
- Increase your sales volume by analyzing your competition and optimizing your pricing strategy.
- Get business intelligence insights on competitors, before committing to a new product.
- Track the performance of your products across 17 different markets.
- Understand demand levels for any product in your home territory or abroad.
- Position your brand effectively by understanding your competition and market developments.
- Discover new business opportunities by comparing your brand to others.
- Understand the sales potential of your products in countries with no official distribution.
How does Algopix Sales Estimator work?
Algopix Sales Estimator is an extension of Algopix’s unique algorithm, which is currently used to produce product market research for sellers, manufacturers, and brands by tracking hundreds of millions of products across eBay’s, Amazon’s, and Walmart’s marketplaces.
By integrating product sales signals from numerous data providers, including real-time transactional data, Algopix is able to cross-reference open-source information with proprietary insights to estimate product sales.
The use of actual transactional data enables us to refine our mathematical models and algorithms continually, and to validate estimates with concrete information.
Our team of data scientists goes over the models regularly, to make sure they’re up to date and accurate.