It's the little things that make up the big ones. And we really need to sweat the details to make sure that we're taking care of the big picture. To us at Smartwool, the big picture is simple to identify — defeat climate change and make sure everyone has access to the outdoors. But it's the small choices we make every day that will make sure we get there. For us, it doesn't just start with our product, but with our community and our planet. That's why all of our Merino wool products — from hiking, running, and ski / snowboard socks to base layers, mid layers, outdoor apparel and more — come with our guarantee to remain committed to environmental sustainability, racial equity and inclusivity, plus frequent artist collabs to stay on the forefront of high quality, sustainable fashion. Once you experience our Merino wool, you'll realize that a better future is possible. Go far. Feel good.
- WINTER WARMTH. Get ready for your next winter adventure with this Active Merino Fleece Glove. With the luxurious comfort of Merino wool and loads of built-in performance tech features, these gloves will quickly become your go-to's in cold weather.
- TOUCH SCREEN COMPATIBLE. Designed so you can stay tuned into your phone or tablet when it's cold, these gloves feature knit-in touch screen capability on the thumb and index finger.
- ACTIVE MERINO FLEECE. Made for cooler weather, this lightweight, stretchy knit fabric puts soft-brushed Merino fleece next to skin and durable recycled polyester material against the elements to balance comfort and protection.
- WHY MERINO WOOL? Thinner and softer than regular wool, it's easy to wear next to skin. Each fiber transports sweat away as a vapor (we tested it ourselves) and regulates body temperature to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- FUNCTIONAL FEATURES. Go far, feel good with thoughtful tech to keep you adventuring comfortably — reflective elements improve visibility in low-light conditions, while silicon grippers on the palm and fingers give you a steadier grip.