- ✅Keep Skin Moisturised: Made with tightly-woven, smooth fibres, the properties of silk allow it to keep moisture close to the skin, so you’re not losing that well needed hydration sleeping in silk bedding as you would by sleeping on cotton. This also brings it back to reversing the signs of ageing – happy, hydrated and plumper skin means less wrinkles!
- ✅Relieve Skin Conditions: If you suffer from eczema, or some other skin conditions, a silk fitted sheet isn’t going to stop the situation, but it will minimize the problem by making for a healthier, cleaner sleeping environment, and is a much better option than cotton. Silk is a natural fibre that does not clog pores, it won’t absorb moisture or products – making it healthy for the skin in general.
- ✅Regulates Temperature: Silk is a lightweight and breathable material that is a natural heat regulator, meaning that sleeping on silk pillowcases or sheets is not only comfortable but cooler, too. Its ability to maintain a cool and consistent temperature throughout the night can help to reduce excessive sweating and therefore slow down the unwanted hot flushes.
- ✅Improve Sleep: 30 to 40 percent of Americans have problems sleeping, bedding may be at least partly to blame in some of these cases. Sheets that irritate your skin, or bunch up, will interfere with a good night’s rest. Silk, with all its aforementioned benefits, is the fabric that will dress your bed for the sweetest possible slumber.
- ✅Easy Care: Machine washable at gentle circle. Promeed 3rd Generation Silk bedding are more durable than common silk or satin products and remain smooth to the touch after many washes. Remember to use ph-neutral liquid detergent and NEVER dry detergent. Detailed care instructions are included in the package.