Graber Super Heavy Duty Traverse Curtain Rods with Pull Cord Adjustable Curtain Rod Extends to Different Lengths Premium Build and Specs Constructed of Heavy .0165 Gauge steel with contour tapered profile for added strength and durability. Basic Curtain Rod edges are deburred and rounded for smooth traversing. Laced with heavy duty braided polyester cord that is stretch and shrink resistant (#3 3/4). Spring Curtain Rod Includes cord tension pulley or cord drop. Projection from wall: 2 3/4 to 4 1/4 Inches Clearance: 2 to 3 1/2 Inches Returns: 3 1/4 to 4 3/4 Inches Includes 2 Adjustable, Reversible Master carriers and 30 traverse slides. All necessary installation hardware, brackets, screws, and detailed instructions are included. Curtain Rod Bracket can be used for ceiling mount or wall mount (inside or outside window opening) Traversing Single Cord Draw Drapery Rods If you need your modern curtain rod set to open and close with a cord, then single traverse rods are the option for you. Single traverse rods are used for operable drapes or sheers without another layer of fabric behind them. You can combine traverse rods with valance rods for a stationary layer in front of your cord draw fabric if you need to. Traverse curtain rods open and close with a cord and can be split draw (center draw), one-way draw left or one-way draw right. For a one way traverse rod, the designation of left or right refers to the side of the rod where you want your drapery to stack. If you can't find a one way traverse curtain rod draw pre-made to the size of your window, you can always use a split draw rod and convert it to one-way at home. You'll want to hang pleated drapes or sheers on a traverse curtain rod using drapery pins. For large windows or heavy drapes, you might want to consider a heavy-duty curtain rod instead of a pre-made rod. This type of rod has ball-bearing carriers and extra strong components. Visit our heavy-duty curtain rod adjustable section to learn more.
- Adjustable Curtain Rod - Telescoping Rod is an Extendable Curtain Rod that extends from 66 to 120 Inches. This window curtain rod is suitable as a 66 inch curtain rod up to a 120 inch curtain rod.
- Heavy Duty Curtain Rod - Rod Strength is Super Heavy Duty. Graber Traverse Rod is rated to traverse up to 2 lbs per linear foot making it a ideal curtain rod for heavy duty curtains. Built to Last.
- Center Draw - Curtain Track opens from the center as the traverse curtain rods center draw is a center opening made for easy opening and closing of the heavy curtain rod for bedroom.
- Premium Build - Traverse Rod features ball bearing end pulleys, allowing for a lifetime of smooth operations of the heaviest draperies. Window Treatments by Graber are made sturdy and heavy duty.
- Easy to Install - All necessary installation hardware, curtain rod bracket, screws, and detailed instructions are included. Window curtains rod can be installed on your window to transform your room.