Access market insights for this product including sales performance, ranking, competition and selling expenses across multiple channels and geographies.
- Dunn-Edwards has been the leading paint manufacturer in the Southwestern United States since 1925. We are committed to providing the superior products and services that our customers have come to expect.
- Navajo Turquoise is a bold and traditional blue-green turquoise. It is energized, vibrant, and bright making it perfect for an accent wall in a Spanish Mission/Southwest or Eclectic design style. We recommend applying 2 coats of paint for best coverage. LRV:16.
- This color is part of our exclusive Curated Color Palette. Countless designers and color experts have combed through our 2,006 colors to develop a uniquely hand selected color palette comprised of only 200 colors. They include our top sold hues along with designer favorites.
- SUPREMA is a complete line of ultra premium, ultra-low VOC, acrylic latex paints. It combines exceptional hide with superior durability, washability and block resistance. It is ideal for use in any interior setting where superior performance is required.
- Flat paints have the least amount of gloss so they help conceal surface imperfections better than other finishes and are ideal for walls that are rough or dented. They also touch-up better, which makes a flat paint an ideal choice for family rooms, living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. Flat paints are also a good choice for ceilings because of their low reflectivity. Stains can be difficult to remove from flat finishes, so it’s best to use flat paints in areas that do not experience a lot of traffic.