Access market insights for this product including sales performance, ranking, competition and selling expenses across multiple channels and geographies.
- The Praise We Got: Featured in ‘Forbes’, ‘Vogue’, 'GQ', ‘Well+Good’, ‘Cosmopolitan’, and ‘Fast Company’ etc. "Sijo French flax linen has a higher fabric density than most other brands, which lends to its durability." — Business Insider. "Sijo's French Linen is stone-washed for softness and free from chemicals or fabric softeners, unlike some linen brands, which can rely on chemicals to soften them up quickly." — Domino
- 100% Natural Linen: Made by 100% French Linen sourced in small batches from the Normandy region of France, an area known for producing some of the best linen in the world. The natural linen sheet is recyclable, sustainable and eco-friendly. Hypoallergenic organic sheets is not bleached or dyed so that the sheet is friendly for allergies.
- Skin-friendly Fabric: The fabric is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, indicating no harmful dyes or chemicals are used during the manufacturing process. Because of preshrunk and stonewashed, it’s more durable than cotton with a higher density and yet still wonderfully soft to the touch.The fabric is breathable and moisture-wicking so that you can get quality sleep all night.
- Softer After Every Wash: The easiest way to keep your new French Linen Sheets fresh is by hand wash, or machine wash with cold water. Completely rinse any soap or detergent from your French Linen to keep them incredibly soft. Gentle machine wash, tumble dry on low steam and dry cleaned if preferred. Linen fabric will becomes softer after every wash. It also does not pill as fast at cotton.
- Snug Fit Your Mattress Well: SIJO 100% French Linen 15" deep pocket sheets have been stitched using premium quality rip-resistant elastic, which aids in perfect snug fitting to mattresses with 13" thickness. The fitted sheet will stay secured around the base of the mattress and won’t slip off from the corner of mattress frequently.