Unique and highly effective, the Nawrap Binchotan Tea Towel is a must-have addition to any kitchen. The dishcloth has 6 layers of material for extra absorbency and durability. During production, a temporary starch coating is applied to prevent the multiple layers of material from shifting. Because of this, the dishcloths are initially a bit stiff/crispy, but as you continue to use it, it will get very soft. To speed up the softening process, soak in boiling water a few times. The dishcloth is washing machine safe, but will shrink by about 10 to 15% after first wash. Please do not use with bleach, or place in the dryer. Made up of 100% cotton. Please note, one dishcloth is included.
- 100% natural cotton dishcloth
- 6 ply for extra absorbency and durability. Traditional Japanese weave and construction allows the fabric to become softer and more absorbent with use. Micro pulls form on the outer layer of the dishcloth, creating a softer feel over time. Its special weave pattern ensures pulls do not spread
- Fabric is stiff at first but will become incredibly soft with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water. The feel and texture of this fabric is different from your typical dishcloth
- Dishcloth is washing machine safe but color will slightly fade and cloth will shrink by about 10 to 15% after first wash - please do not put in the dryer
- One dishcloth is included. Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5" (35 x 35cm)