Last modified: January 4th, 2018
- We make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing and/or using the Site from territories or jurisdictions where the Site may be illegal in any way is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from a location where doing so is illegal or otherwise prohibited do so at their own initiative and risk.
- Please read these Terms carefully, before accessing and using the Site, as your use of the Site (or of any part therein), or clicking to accept or agree to the Terms when this option is made available to you, signifies your acknowledgment of these Terms and your agreement to be bound by these Terms and to comply with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, whether local, state, national or international. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Site. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
- Updates to the Terms. We may modify these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion, without actual notice to you. The revised Terms shall become effective immediately upon posting. All such changes to the Terms will appear on the Site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to each use of the Site. You agree that your continued use of the Site shall constitute your agreement to the new or revised Terms. You are expected to check this page from time to time when you access this Site so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- Modification of the Site. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, at any time, including the availability of any part or detail included herein, and we may add or remove any features, materials, options and applications to or from the Site at our sole discretion. We may also modify, limit, deny or impose limits on certain features, services and materials etc., or restrict your access to parts of or to the entire Site, or create different levels of use for different users, or cancel some or all of the functionality of the Site at any time and at our sole discretion, without notice or liability.
- Account. In order to use some of the services of the Site, you may have to create an account ("Account"). You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the account of another without their permission. When creating your Account, you must provide true, accurate, current and complete information and you are required to maintain such information as true, accurate, current and complete. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Algopix immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. As between you and Algopix, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. You may delete your account at any time. If you wish to terminate and delete your Account you may send an email request to Algopix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership. Your Algopix membership will be for the period you chose when subscribed. Your Algopix membership will continue, and renew automatically at the end of each period you subscribed for, until terminated. To use the Algopix service you must have Internet access and, except for the free trial period (if applicable), provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time ("Payment Method"). Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge your next period of membership fee to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below). You can find specific details regarding your Algopix membership by visiting the Site and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the Site under your profile name.
- Free Trials; Discounts
- Your Algopix membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for seven (7) days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
- Free trial eligibility is determined by Algopix at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Algopix membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
- We will charge your Payment Method for your chosen membership period fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit the Site and click the "Billing details" link on the "Your Account" page.
- Discount coupons, when applicable, are valid only for the first period of membership and for a maximum period of up to twelve (12) months. For avoidance of doubt, a new discount coupon must be applied for any renewed membership (whether renewed automatically or by you).
- Payment; Billing
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for Algopix service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit the Site and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Your Account" page to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods. All payments to the Company must be made United States Dollars (USD). You can change your Payment Method by visiting the Site and clicking on the "Your Account" link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You can cancel or change the type of your Algopix membership at any time. We provide refunds for any partial membership periods, as applicable, relative to the portion of the subscription actually used by you. To cancel, or change the type of your membership, go to the "Your Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. You will receive a refund, if applicable, only once you cancel or change your membership type. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period unless otherwise stated by you.
- Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 7 days following postage of the new prices or plans on the Site.
- Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content (as defined below) available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- You understand that all hardware, information and content, such as data files, written text, computer software and code, audio materials or other sounds, photographs, illustrations, logos, animations, videos or any visual materials (the "Content") which may be available to you and/or you may have access to as part of or through your use of the Site, are protected by copyrights, moral rights, patents, trademarks, privacy and publicity rights, trade secrets or other proprietary or personal rights, and are owned or controlled by either Algopix Holdings Ltd. and/or our affiliates or partners and/or by the party credited (explicitly or implicitly) as the provider of the Content (together, the "Content Owner")
- As you may technically have access to additional Content owned by third party Content Owners, during your use of the Site, it remains your sole responsibility to obtain any and all licenses, permissions and/or authorizations from the Content Owners which is legally required for your uses of such Content, for purposes other than those specifically described in these Terms or on the Site (together, "Content Owners Permission").
- These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unless explicitly permitted under these Terms and/or under the required Content Owners Permission, you may not modify, make copies of, publish, publicly display, transmit, distribute, rent, lease, loan, participate in the transfer or sale of, provide others with any portion of, reproduce, duplicate, create new or derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, reverse engineer or display the Content and/or the Site, in whole or in part, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws
- You acknowledge and agree that Algopix Holdings Ltd. or the Content Owners, as applicable, own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Content. You may not use any of Algopix’s or the Content Owners’ trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- You grant to us and our affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use and incorporate into the Site any suggestion, enhancement request, recommendation, correction or other feedback provided by you relating to the operation of the Site.
- Third Party Service Providers. The Site may display, or contain links to, third party products, services, tools, offers and systems (together, "Third Party Services"). The inclusion, reference to, or utilization of such Third Party Services do not imply endorsement or any association with its operators. We are not responsible in any manner for these Third Party Services, including without limitation, the advertising or other materials on such Third Party Services. Under no circumstances shall we be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use or purchase of, or reliance on, any Third Party Services. Any terms and policies of such Third Party Services should be carefully reviewed by you and any concerns relating to such Third Party Services should be directed to their respective site administrators. We do not control and are not responsible for Third Party Services processing of your information, or for any other policy, conduct or misconduct by Third Party Services.
- User Content.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any information and content, including without limitation, inventory lists, products’ demand level, sales information, suppliers’ price quotes details, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, trademarks, service marks, logos, information and other materials (the "User Content") that you submit or send to us, upload, post or otherwise contributed to the Site ("Submissions"), and for the consequences if posting such Submissions.
- By submitting or sending any User Content to us, or through the Site, you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and sub-licensable right and license to use such User Content in any way worldwide, including to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, perform and display such materials, in whole or in part. With respect to the Submissions posted by you to the Site, you represent and warrant that: you own or otherwise control all of the rights thereto; it is true and accurate; it does not infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights; you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims relating thereto; and that you waive all rights of attribution with respect to the use of your User Content. We are not responsible in any way and assume no liability with respect to such content posted by you or any third party.
- We reserve the right to:
- Remove Submissions, wholly or partly, and/or terminate your access for uploading material in violation of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
- Warranty Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, this section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment.
- The Site may occasionally be unavailable for routine maintenance, upgrading, or other reasons. You agree that Algopix will not be held responsible for any consequences to you or any third party that may result from technical problems of the internet, slow connections, traffic congestion or overload of our or other servers.
- Algopix does not warrant, endorse or guarantee any content that appears on the Site and/or User Content, and does not make any representation or warranty with respect to, and disclaims all liability for, any such content.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE AND FREE OF ANY VIRUSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS; IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, TOGETHER WITH OUR AFFILIATED ENTITIES, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FOR ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND LOSSES, OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO AN AGGREGATE OF USD$100.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the use or misuse of the Site and for your breach of these Terms, including any loss or damage which Algopix or its officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives (the "Affiliates") may suffer. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Algopix and its Affiliates harmless from any claim or demand, including, but not limited to, legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use or misuse of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of these Terms, a third party using your Account or your violation of any rights of another party.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Algopix. Algopix, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, and/or your Account immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). You understand that termination of the Site or the Account you have created with us may involve deletion of your Account information from our databases. Algopix shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof, your Account or for the deletion of your Account information. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section and Sections regarding Your Content, Intellectual Property Rights, Privacy, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, and Miscellaneous shall survive termination of these Terms or of the Site.
- You agree that the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms. Please note that your use of the Site may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Algopix or relating in any way to your use of the Site resides solely in the competent courts in San Francisco, California.
- You agree to report any copyright violations and/or violations of the Terms to us as soon as you become aware of them. In the event you have a claim of copyright infringement with respect to material that is contained on the Site, please notify us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. We may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense these Terms or any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our express prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This is the entire agreement between you and Algopix relating to the subject matter herein. You may not modify these Terms. These Terms will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and licensees. You agree to receive notices, disclosures, messages, documents, and other communications, from us, electronically (including by way of email, push notifications, text messages or other), and that such electronic communications are deemed to have been provided to you in writing.
Last modified: January 4th, 2018
Algopix Holdings Ltd and/or Algopix Holdings US Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.algopix.com and access and use the services offered by us on such website (collectively, our "Site") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third-party relevant to the Company’s business; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
We do not ourselves host the Site – all hosting is done by third party service providers that we engage. This means that data you provide us or that we collect from you (including any Personal Information, as defined below) – as further described in this Policy – is hosted with such third-party service providers on servers that they own or control. Regardless of where such third-party service providers are located (and some are located in the US), their servers may be located anywhere in the world (including the US). Your data may even be replicated across multiple servers located in multiple countries. So please be aware that you are consenting to your data being transferred to various third-party service providers around the world (including the US).
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("Personal Information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an Account (as defined below), posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- In order to use certain services that we offer, you may be required to create an account (“Account”). If you create an Account you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as, without limitation, your name, email address, as well as a password that you will use for your Account (“Account Information”). You may also choose to provide additional personal information as part of the Account registration process and in connection with your ongoing use of your Account. We may send you a text message to your mobile phone or an e-mail to the e-mail address you submit to confirm your registration. If you choose not to create an Account, you may not be able to access or use certain features of our services or products.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "Posted") on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services (behavioral tracking). If you choose to operate your web browser “do not track” signals or any other mechanism that provides consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of such information, we will abide by your request and stop collecting such information.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your Account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
We may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site. If you choose to operate your web browser “do not track” signals or any other mechanism that provides consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of such information, we will abide by your request and stop collecting such information.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.