What is Seller Fulfilled Prime?Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) is an Amazon Prime program that allows sellers to fulfill and ship orders with their own inventory and delivery methods, as well as utilize Amazon’s Customer Service for Prime members. Amazon Prime members receive free two-day shipping on eligible items fulfilled by SFP, as well as other benefits such as early access to Lightning Deals and exclusive access to Amazon Prime Video. As an Amazon seller, you can become an SFP seller if you meet the requirements and are accepted into the program.
Main benefits of Amazon SFP:
- Increased visibility on Amazon.com
- Leverage the Prime badge to gain the trust from customers
- Enable customers to receive Prime shipping without having to pay for it
Requirements to Qualify for Seller Fulfilled PrimeIn order to qualify for Seller Fulfilled Prime, sellers must meet a number of requirements. These requirements are designed to ensure that sellers can provide a Prime-eligible experience to their customers.
1. Shipping RequirementsThe first requirement for SFP is that sellers must have the ability to ship orders within two business days. This means that sellers must have a reliable shipping system in place, including a way to track orders, as well as the resources to fulfill and ship orders quickly. Sellers must also be able to provide accurate tracking information to customers. This includes providing tracking numbers within 24 hours of the order being shipped and providing tracking updates at least three times over the course of the shipping process.
2. Customer Service RequirementsIn order to qualify for SFP, sellers must also be able to provide excellent customer service. This includes responding to customer inquiries and complaints within 24 hours, resolving customer issues within two business days, and proactively communicating with customers about their orders. Sellers must also be able to offer returns and refunds for orders fulfilled through SFP. This includes providing customers with a return policy, as well as allowing customers to return orders within 30 days of delivery.
3. Inventory RequirementsSellers must also have a minimum of 25 Prime-eligible items in stock at all times in order to qualify for SFP. Prime-eligible items must also have a minimum of three months of availability, meaning that they must be available for sale for at least three months. Sellers must also be able to replenish inventory within two business days. This means that sellers must be able to restock items quickly in order to meet the two-day shipping requirement.
4. Fulfillment RequirementsSellers must also be able to fulfill orders quickly and accurately. This includes packing orders within two business days of receiving them and shipping them within two business days of packing them. Sellers must also be able to provide accurate order information, including product information, shipping information, and tracking information.
5. Business RequirementsFinally, sellers must meet a number of business requirements in order to qualify for SFP. This includes having a registered business address, a valid business license, and a valid tax identification number. Sellers must also provide a valid customer service phone number and email address. Sellers must also be in good standing with Amazon. This means that sellers must have a good seller rating, as well as have no outstanding payments or violations.
What to do if your Seller Fulfilled Prime is SuspendedIf your Seller Fulfilled Prime is suspended, it is important to take action quickly. First, you should review your account to identify the reason for the suspension. Common reasons for suspension include a high Order Defect Rate, Late Shipment Rate, or Cancellation Rate. Once you have identified the issue, you can take steps to address it. For example, if your Order Defect Rate is high, you should review your customer service processes to ensure that customers are receiving a positive customer experience. If your Late Shipment Rate is high, you should review your shipping processes to ensure that orders are being shipped in a timely manner. Finally, if your Cancellation Rate is high, you should review your return policy to ensure that it is clear and easy for customers to follow. Once you have addressed the issue, you can contact Amazon to request the reinstatement of your SFP account.
How Algopix Can Help?Algopix is a powerful eCommerce tool that can help sellers qualify for Seller Fulfilled Prime. Algopix helps sellers analyze their product data to identify areas where they can improve their performance. Try now for free.
Please login or Register to submit your answer