Selling in a foreign market can be a challenge in that you aren’t sure what sells well and how much you should sell it for. You need the right product information when it comes to taking on a foreign market. Say you want to sell products on Amazon India. Where do you start? How do you know what to fill your inventory with? The easiest way to accomplish this is to determine what your main KPIs are and to find products that satisfy them. Researching your destination is a good first step. What do Indian customers want online? A sales estimator can help pinpoint not only what sells well, but also what items have the best profit margin and how good the demand is for those items. Here are a few tips to help you find viable products to sell on Amazon India:
- Look for products with high demand and low competition.
- Avoid products that have established sellers.
- Seasonal products are risky as they are competitive and can be difficult to sell.
- Look for products with high enough profit margins to negate potential returns, damaged products, and other mistakes.
- You can find viable niche products by scouting the subcategory pages on Amazon. Start with product categories that you are familiar with.
Please login or Register to submit your answer