The first step towards a successful career selling products online is asking yourself, “What should I sell?”
Many sellers will spend hours browsing Aliexpress for potential products to sell on eBay. There are many viable products on Alibaba and Aliexpress, but finding them is the hard part. If you want to find the best products to sell on eBay, you need to learn how to properly identify them.
Here are a few things you should consider:
- You have to decide on a product category and niche you are familiar with. Choose products that you understand as you’ll know what to look for and how to spot low-quality products.
- Use a product research tool to analyze your products. Check your major KPIs to see if the product is viable.
- Search Alibaba and Aliexpress for suppliers. Can you source the product and make a profit?
- If an item is profitable, you’ll need to order a sample to test its quality. Beware, many Chinese suppliers will provide high-quality samples and lower the quality during actual production.
Algopix is a reliable product research platform that you can use to analyze items to see if they meet the above criteria. Each search will show you a products:
- Average selling price
- Shipping, tax, fees, and other expenses
- Expected profit
- Seller competition in the marketplace
- Demand from consumers
- Sales volume
- Viability on Amazon, eBay, and Walmart
It’s a big commitment sourcing products from China to sell on eBay. Make sure you have the right tools to help you find products that are actually worth your time. Sign up for Algopix today to improve your product sourcing.
Please login or Register to submit your answer