When it comes to EDI compliance, Amazon has its own data formatting requirements. And there’s a simple reason for it: Amazon does business with thousands of trading partners on a daily basis. Therefore, it's essential for Amazon to instantaneously and seamlessly process thousands of business documents.
As Amazon comprises of multiple sites, including Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Drop Ship and International Amazon marketplaces, it's important to note that each of those sites requires a unique connection or setup.
These are some common EDI documents required by Amazon:
- EDI 753 - Request for Routing Instructions
- EDI 855 - PO Acknowledgement
- EDI 754 - Routing Instructions
- EDI 856 – Advance Ship Notice
- EDI 810 - Invoice
- EDI 860 – PO Change Request
- EDI 846 - Inventory Advice/Update
- EDI 865 – PO Change Seller
- EDI 850 - Purchase Order GS1/UCC-128 Labels
- EDI 852 – Product Activity Data Preferred Communication: AS2
Please login or Register to submit your answer