Yes, as a Seller on eBay you have the option to view old product listings for up to 90 days after their auctions have ended. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your eBay account.
- Select “Advanced Search” on the right side of the top search bar.
- Enter relevant product keywords or an exact item number in the search field.
- Select “Completed Listings”
- Click the option “Only Show Items From” and paste a relevant eBay Seller next in the field.
- Run the Search.
Please login or Register to submit your answer