eBay dropshippers make their business buying directly from wholesale manufacturers and selling directly to customers. Dropshipping is still a popular method of selling products, but it’s important that you understand how it works if you want to be successful. The process of getting started on eBay involves a few steps:
- Create a seller account on eBay.
- Choose a supplier. This step takes some searching and deliberation, but, in general, avoid manufacturers not located close to your intended consumer base. You can choose a local supplier, or look up a larger one in an online database.
- Choose the products. You want to aim for high demand items that you can feasibly sell for a profit. A market research tool that collects sales metrics like Algopix can help in this regard.
- Work out a contact or supply agreement with the supplier that you intend to dropship with. Expect to have a tax ID ready if they ask for one.
- List your items on eBay with descriptions, images, and other content from your supplier. Once a sale occurs, contact your distributor and relay the shipping information to them.
Please login or Register to submit your answer