Walmart and its affiliated online stores offer Sellers great exposure of their products to a wide pool of customers. In order to become a Seller on Walmart, follow the steps outlined below:
- Apply online to be a Seller on Walmart.
- There’s no cheat sheet of how to be accepted as a Seller, but Walmart is typically looking for the following characteristics: Reputation, Sales Projections, and Alignments with Walmart’s values.
- Then, some patience is required as the Walmart Marketplace team reviews your application (it may take up to 2-4 weeks).
- Once your application is confirmed, you’ll be asked to sign the Walmart Retailer Agreement.
- Now that you’re approved as a Walmart Seller, start setting up your product listing content: Firstly, log into the Walmart Seller Center
- Next, select the products you wish to sell and build your product content feed on Walmart.com with the use of the Walmart API, Excel spreadsheets for uploading your products in bulk or 3rd party software tools that are specialized in listing products on Walmart.
- Finally, upload the required product content to Walmart.com (make sure you’re in line with Walmart’s content and imagery instructions.
Please login or Register to submit your answer