Walmart marketplace is ramping up and quickly becoming one of the most visited eCommerce sites around. There are no monthly or initial set up fees for sellers which makes it an attractive site to begin selling. However, you must take into consideration the 8%-15% referral fee charged for every item sold through walmart marketplace. Past the fees, there are just a few steps required to set up an account and begin selling!
- Apply to be a marketplace seller through the application portal. You will receive an email once you have been approved.
- Once you receive an email, follow the link to create your Partner Profile. Through this, you will need to create your account, verify your bank account, input your shipping info, and input your taxes (W-9).
- Once you have created your partner account, you will need to search for the $0.01 deposit from “WM Marketplace Penny Test” in the bank account you used during registration. Click “Mark as Done” on your Launch checklist to confirm that you received the deposit.
- Next you will input the items you wish to sell, making sure to complete all required fields.
- Finally, launch your account! This happens when every item in your Walmart Launch Checklist is completed.
Please login or Register to submit your answer