Amazon allows sellers to permanently remove listings from Vendor Central, including product information and the SKU. You should only remove a product as a last resort, as you will not be able to sell that product again in the future.
If you need to remove a product, follow these steps:
- Go to Inventory > Manage Inventory
- Find the listing you want to remove and select “Delete product and listing”
- You can also select multiple listings by checking the boxes to the left
- Click “OK” to confirm
Professional sellers should avoid removing product listings on Amazon if possible. If you do find yourself needing to remove a product listing, ask yourself the following:
- What prompted the deletion?
- Did the product fail to sell?
- Was the price too low?
All of these questions can be answered using an Amazon product research tool like Algopix to help you determine whether an item is worth selling in the first place.
Please login or Register to submit your answer