Amazon’s A9 search engine ranks its search results based on finalized sales, ratings, and relevance. There are several ways you can improve your Amazon SEO. If you want to boost your search rankings, you will need to develop a strategy that works for your specific products.
Here are a few tips:
- You must take the time to find the right keywords. This means you have to find keywords that your customers are actually using.
- Write detailed bullet lists and descriptions that are keyword-rich and resonate with your customers.
- Take high-resolution photos from multiple angles, of all of your products. Low-res photos look unprofessional and will hurt your brand.
- Keywords are terms that a customer might search for when looking for products like yours. If you’re having trouble finding the right keywords, input your own product into Amazon’s search box and take a look at the search suggestions. Any useful keywords there can help.
- Aim for niche categories to raise your rank. Competing with large sellers in broad categories like “Cooking” or “Sports” isn’t advisable. Instead, look into subcategories with less activity, yet decent demand, to pursue.
Amazon SEO doesn’t happen overnight. You have to spend time researching the right products, keywords, and implementing the best strategy to increase traffic, and conversions.
Please login or Register to submit your answer