With low barriers to enter, Amazon taking care of manual and time-consuming work, plus comfortable profit margins, selling on Amazon FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) is more convenient and appealing than ever.
Here’s out 10-Step guide on how to start an Amazon FBA private label business:
- Set up FBA. If you’re already registered as a Seller on Amazon, simply add FBA to your account. If you’re new to Amazon, get started with selling now!
- Choose a niche & product. Conduct in-depth product research to find profitable products to sell. Tipp: Take advantage of an automated product-market research tool that reveals profitable niche products in minutes.
- Find a supplier & negotiate.
- Brand your product.
- Request product samples.
- Upload & optimize your Amazon Product Listing: Keywords; Product images; Product description; Price.
- Market & Promote your product.
- Get prepared for shipping. Make sure that your products can be safely and securely transported to a customer’s doorstep. Tipp: Amazon provides special shipping supplies and equipment here.
- Ship your products to Amazon fulfillment centers. Amazon then takes care of: (1) Picking, packing and shipping your products to your customers, (2) Customer support (24h/day, 7days/week)
- Bonus: Comply with Amazon’s target inventory levels to be eligible for offering FREE One-Day delivery with Amazon Prime.
Please login or Register to submit your answer