Keyword research is an essential part of creating effective eBay listings. There are an estimated 800 million listings on eBay US. The only way to successfully rank on the platform is to master eBay SEO. But how do you do keyword research for eBay? Let’s start with the basics.
What is SEO?SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. On eBay, it involves optimizing your listings and titles with relevant keywords.
Choosing the right keywordsThe quickest way to check for potential keywords is to search for the product or type of product you want to create a listing for. See what search terms eBay recommends as related terms. The majority of these choices will be relevant to your search. You’ll also want to take a look at listing titles to see what keywords appear there. There are several other ways to improve listing visibility. Some of them include:
- Properly categorizing your products
- Including product identifiers like UPC, EAN, ISBN, and other codes
- Becoming an established seller
- Optimizing your listings for mobile
- Using high-quality images
- Writing complete, accurate descriptions that are grammatically correct
Please login or Register to submit your answer