There are certainly advantages to being an Amazon SFP, such as: exposure to Amazon Prime customers; fulfillment & shipping fee control; greater control over warehouse costs, and more. However, not all sellers can automatically qualify to become an SFP. To become Seller Fulfilled Prime eligible, you must go through a process that includes a rigorous trial period, during which you must meet very high standards of shipping (such as 99% shipment rate and 0.5% cancellation rate). This is what you need to go through, in a nutshell: Qualification:
- Delivery rate on time for a minimum of 92% for premium shipping orders.
- Authentic tracking ID for 94%+ premium shipping orders
- 1.5% or less cancellation rate of premium shipping orders
- Sellers must have an on-time arrival of 99% of Prime orders
- Buy shipping services in at 98% of Primer orders
- 0.5% cancellation rate in pre-fulfilled Prime orders
Please login or Register to submit your answer