Algopix Logo
Low Inventory

BetterBone - All-Natural, Nylon-Free Dog Chew Toys - Medium Density - Ideal for Moderate to Strong Chewers - Non-Toxic, Promotes Dental Health, Splinter-Resistant, Sustainably Made

Best offer in the last 28 days!Golden Dollar
Low Inventory

Product Description

Discover a BETTER Bone! Have you ever considered what your dog’s chew toys are made of? While there are numerous healthy alternatives for pet food and treats, the majority of dog chew toys on the market contain artificial ingredients and materials that can pose a danger to your pet and the environment. Fortunately, BetterBone provides a solution to these issues – offering a sustainable, all-natural dog chew toy made with only simple food-grade ingredients. Our proprietary blend of GMO-free cellulose and vegetable oil contains zero harmful substances, providing your dog with a non-toxic and superior-quality chew. Compared to nylon bones made from plastic or petroleum-based materials, the production of a single BetterBone emits 85% less CO2 (SOURCE: LCA FASAL, NOVA INSTITUTE, 2021). The remaining 15% of emissions are reduced through reforestation efforts, ensuring that our ethically manufactured products contribute to a more environmentally sustainable future. The ergonomic design of our trident wishbone is inspired by nature, making it easy to hold while chewing. With three distinct dental chew ends (Nubs, Ridges, & Smooth), you can trust that your dog is effectively chewing to help eliminate plaque and stimulate their gums for optimal dental health. What's more, unlike conventional bones that splinter while chewing, BetterBone breaks down safely by flaking. These innovative dog chew toys are now available in three unique densities, each offered in a range of sizes and flavors to accommodate every dog's chewing style for guaranteed satisfaction. If you’re still not convinced, our revolutionary pet products have already attained several renowned accolades – no wonder dogs woof us! So stop giving your best friend artificial, petroleum-based nylon products to chew on, and get them a BETTER bone! Better for your dog. Better for the planet.

Product Information

  • Medium Density: Optimized durability that is 15-20% softer than nylon chews – suitable for dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds with intact, healthy teeth.
  • Nylon-Free: Crafted from a non-GMO blend of cellulose and vegetable oil, our non-toxic, superior-quality chews are free from any harmful substances.
  • Ergonomic Design: Inspired by nature, our trident wishbone is easy to hold and features nubs, ridges, and smooth ends, promoting optimal dental health.
  • Splinter-Resistant: Engineered to break down into small, digestible flakes that are safe for moderate consumption. (Note: BetterBone is not a meal or treat substitute.)
  • Ethically Manufactured: BetterBone stands out as a net-zero product in every aspect, from sourcing to packaging, affirming our commitment to environmental sustainability.

Product Identifiers

AIDAlgopix unique identifier

Shipping Dimensions

5.25 in.
9.5 in.
2 in.
12.48 oz.

Product Dimensions

5 in.
9 in.
2 in.

Similar Items

As an affiliate partner with eBay, Amazon, and Walmart, we earn from qualifying purchases. This means that we may receive a commission when you purchase products through links on our site. This does not affect the price you pay and helps us continue to provide valuable content. We appreciate your support.