- Our geogrids are perfect for road base reinforcement on slopes or flat areas. The perfect solution for parking spaces, paths, decks, patio landscaping, and anywhere heavy driving loads are required.<br/><br/>☁ Specification:<br/>- Product Name: Geogrids<br/>- Product Material: Polyethylene (HDPE)<br/>- Single Cell Expanded Size: 40*40 cm(15.7*15.7")<br/>- Height: 5 cm(2")<br/>- Cuttable: Yes<br/><br/>☁ Feature:<br/>- It can effectively prevent further collapse of roadbed or mountain.<br/>- Enhance the bearing capacity of the subgrade, distribute the load, and better carry a large number of people.<br/>- The geometry can be changed according to the project to meet different requirements.<br/>- Foldable for transport, unfoldable for use, and can be cut as needed.<br/>- Widely used in many subgrade projects such as sandy land, permafrost areas, and loess subsidence areas.<br/><br/>☁ Packing List:<br/>- 1 x Geogrids<br/><br/>☁ Please Note:<br/>- Due to manual measurement, there may be errors.<br/>- Due to different shooting lights and monitors, there may be color difference. Please refer to the actual product.<br/><br/>☁ After-Sales Service:<br/>- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours. We will do our best to make you satisfied.
- 【 HDPE Material 】 The geogrid is made of high-density polyethylene material (HDPE), which is wear-resistant, anti-oxidation, ultrasonically welded, can be used for a long time, and is suitable for different soil environments.
- 【 Product Specifications 】 Fully open size 40x40cm (15.7x15.7 inches), height 5cm (2 inches). It can be flexibly stretched, folded for transportation, and telescopically used.
- 【 Heavy Duty Resistant 】 When the geogrid is filled, it can effectively support 855 kg (1,885 lbs) per square inch, increasing the bearing capacity of the roadbed and spreading the load so that cars can drive and park.
- 【 Easy to Install and Cut 】 Just fix the geogrid on the ground, expand it, and fill it with soil, grass, sand or gravel. Can be cut as needed.
- 【 Wide Applications 】 Reinforce roadbeds on slopes or flat areas, prevent landslides, and easily cope with various environments. Such as parking lots, gardens, sidewalks, driveways, terraces.