Extremely strong, durable, and long-lasting -- Dr. Fremont's Stainless Steel Pet ID Tags can survive even the most active pet.
- PERSONALIZED IDENTIFICATION FOR YOUR DOG AND CAT - Rest easy knowing your pet is wearing a strong, quality, durable ID identification tag that will work for even the most active pets. You will Dr. Fremont's custom stainless steel pet tags are perfect for vacation, travel, and everyday wear.
- MANY COLORS, STILL STAINLESS STEEL: Whether you need a large dog tag engraved for pets or a gift for pet lovers in general, we have you covered. Our personalized dog name tags and cat name tags are available in many different shapes and colors while still being stainless steel! Choose from black, silver, rose gold, gold, blue, and rainbow.
- SHAPES AND SIZES: Our custom pet identification tags are available in large bone, small bone, large round circle, small round circle, large heart, small heart, large hexagon, small hexagon, large diamond, and small diamond.
- STRONG ID TAGS: If you are looking for a durable pet tag or a custom way to add safety to your pet, Dr. Fremont's has you covered. Our tags are made with super strength stainless steel and will last for years. There are even options during customization that will enable our guarantee that the tag text will never fade. Our tags are a luxurious and quality alternative to aluminum and will hold up significantly better than silicone dog tags.
- HOW TO ORDER: You can place an order for a Dr. Fremont's custom pet tag by choosing your size/shape/color and then clicking on the "Customize Now" button and filling out the information. You can do front and back side laser engraved tags and each ring includes the split ring to attach to your pet's collar!
- Perfect for all dog and cat breeds including: Airedale Terrier, Akita, Alaskan Klee Kai, Alaskan Malamute, American Bulldog, American Eskimo, American Foxhound, Aussie Vacapoo, Australian Cattle Dog, Australian Shepherd, Basenji, Beagle, Beauceron, Belgian Malinois, Bernese Mountain Dog, Bichon (Bichon Frise), Bloodhound, Border Collie, Boston Terrier, Boxer, Boxer Puppy, Brittan Spaniel, Brussels Griffon, Bull Terrier, Bulldog, Bullmastiff, Cairn Terrier, Cane Corso, Carolina, Catahoula Leopard, Cavalier, Chesapeake Bay,
- Chihuahua, Chiweenie, Chow Chow, Cockapoo, Cocker Spaniel, Coonhound, Corgi, Coton De Tulear, Dachshund, Dalmatian, Doberman, Dogo Argentino, Dutch Shepherd, English Bulldog, Fox Terrier, German Shorthair Pointers, Golden Retriever, Goldendoodle, Grayhound, Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Greyhound, Havanese, Heeler (Blue Heeler), Husky, Irish Setter, Italian Greyhound, Jack Russell Terrier, Japanese Chin, Keeshond, King Charles Spaniel, Labrador, Labrador Puppy, Lhasa apso,
- Long Haired Dachshund, Maltese, Maltipoo, Mastiff, Mini Foxie, Miniature Pinscher, Morkie, Newfoundland, Norwegian Elkhound, Old English Sheepdog, Papillon, Pekingese, Pitbull, Pitsky, Pointer, Pomeranian, Pomsky, Poodle, Portuguese Water, Pug, Puggle, Rat Terrier, Retriever German Shepherd, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, Russell Terrier, Samoyed, Schipperke, Schnauzer, Scottish Terrier, Shar Pei, Sheepadoodle, Sheltie, Shepsky, Shiba Inu, Shih Tzu, Ship, Shorkie,
- Siberian Husky, Silky Terrier, Springer Spaniel, St. Bernard, Toller, Vizsla, Weimaraner, Welsh Corgi, Welsh Terrier, West Highland (Westie), Wheaten Terrier, Whippet, Wire-Haired Dachshund, Yorkie (Yorkshire terrier) Abyssinian, American Bobtail, American Curl, American Shorthair, American Wirehair, Balinese cat, bengal, Birman, Bombay, British Longhair, British Shorthair, Burmese, Burmilla, California Spangled, Californian Rex, Ceylon, Chartreux, Chausie, Chinchilla Persian, Cornish Rex, Cymric, Devon Rex, Domestic Shorthair, Donkey, Egyptian Man, European Shorthair, Exotic Shorthair,
- German Rex, Havana Brown, Highland Fold, Himalayan, Japanese Bobtail, Javanese, Khao Manee, Korat, LaPerm, Maine Coon, Manx, Munchkin, Nebelung, Norwegian Forest Cat, Ocicat, Oriental, Persian, Peterbald, Pixie-bob, Ragamuffin, Ragdoll, Russian Blue, Safari, Savannah, Scottish Fold, Selkirk Rex, Siamese Cat, Siberian Cat, Singapura, Snowshoe, Sokoke, Somali, Sphynx, Thai, Tiffany, Tonkinese, Toyger, Turkish Angora, Turkish Van, York Chocolate