<p>history</p><p><br></p><p>Tang suit (literally "Chinese suit") is a Chinese coat that originated in the late Qing Dynasty (1644-1911).</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>In modern times, it has been accepted by many ordinary people. They are usually worn by men, although women also wear them.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>specification</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Size: M-5XL</p><p><br></p><p>Material: 65% cotton, 35% Linen</p><p><br></p><p>Features: Vintage, hand-stitched, cool and breathable, skin-friendly</p><p><br></p><p>Package Included:</p><p><br></p><p>Jacket*1</p><p><br></p><p>(white shirt not included)</p><p><br></p><p>Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We are confident in the quality of our products, if you have any questions about your clothes, please email us! We will contact you as soon as possible</p>
- Tang suit features: simple and classic oriental design, suitable for most adult men of all ages.
- Comfortable and Breathable: With Chinese traditional workmanship and high quality Cotton & Linen, Prevent excessive sweating and keep your body comfortable.
- They are soft and elegant. In Tai Chi practicing, the uniform makes the practitioner feeling comfortable, meeting the requirements of Tai Chi practicing
- Suitable places: wedding banquets, anniversaries, birthday parties, Father's Day gifts, Spring Festival gifts, Tai Chi, Kung Fu. The Chinese design is suitable for both casual and fashionable wear. As the best gift for boyfriend, father, grandfather, Chinese style Tang suit men.
- Warm and comfortable kimono is made of high-quality cotton, and its thermal insulation performance is higher than that of other ordinary materials