- Beginning deckhands are called ordinary seamen. Those with more sea experience are called able seamen. Member of a ship whose duties include maintenance of hull, decks, and superstructure and mooring and cargo handling. Seamen on an oceangoing ship.
- Great for sailors and seafarers. A hilarious idea for sailing navigates the oceans seas, traveling lover Family. Cruising, boating, traveling across the water onboard the yacht lovers. Perfect present for people who like to ride vessels.
- 16” x 16” bag with two 14” long and 1” wide black cotton webbing strap handles.
- Made of a lightweight, spun polyester canvas-like fabric.
- All seams and stress points are double-stitched for durability, and the reinforced bottom flattens to fit more items and hold larger objects.
- Spot clean/dry clean only.