- Our Fence screen is made of 100% 180 GSM HDPE (High Density Polyethylene), resistance up to 98% of harmful UV, woven knitted, breathable fabric allows water and breeze to go through, prevent pooling water and catch less wind. We promise our shade cloth comes with 3 years material degradation warranties. made to last under high temperature, resistant to UV and unfading.. Comes with a black trim that provides extra durability.
- The size fencing we have comes in multiple options as well as the color choices. The black trim around the edges is 1.5' reducing fray and making it last longer than others. This fencing material provides up to 98% blockage ensuring you have the privacy you need.
- Compared to aluminum grommets, we provide our customers with copper grommets. This type of metal has better oxidization resistance and durability. There is a one inch diameter between the grommets in each CORNER versus others that only place one in the corner. This will ensure that your fence screen is stable.
- Please note that tie down materials are not included. However, installation is simple and can be done with one person. Use zip ties, bungee cords, cable ties or rope to secure the fencing to your porch fence, deck, railing, or chain-link fence. Just run them through the grommet, secure tie down, and cut off access.
- Our fencing material is ideal for small spaces where you need privacy. Such as apartments, condos and town homes. Place them on your railings for privacy or hang them above for shade. These can be used as multi use. Take them down when not in use to prolong its lifetime.