- It features the Cressi's Advanced Stop Fog system that traps the moisture escaping from the nose reducing drastically the fogging up.
- Moist air exiting the nose is conveyed by a system of membranes embedded in the molding around the eyes and nose and diverting the flow towards the rubber skirt rather than the lenses.
- The world's first mask with heat exchangers acting as radiators. The temperature inside the goggle drops as it approaches the outside temperature, and droplets of moisture are trapped before the air reaches the lenses, preventing them from fogging up.
- Features inclined and inverted tear-drop lenses for improving downward visibility, a Cressi patented design (US 6272693).
- The buckles are integrated with the frame with a swivel system that are easy-to-use for quick strap length adjustment. This technology is patented by Cressi (US 8281417 B2).