- Cover Crop & More - Nitrogen fixing crimson clover can be grown as a cover crop for the garden and for raised beds to help with soil erosion and to enhance soil quality. It is popular as silage, forage, and provides food for pollinators and wildlife.
- Beautiful Annual Clover - Crimson clover establishes quickly. Its colorful blooms create a striking scene in mass planting, and complement other flowers without overtaking the garden.
- Grow Now or Later - Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow - Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds - Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.