- It will help you save up to 80% storage space，suitable for bedroom comforters and pillows, plush toy, sweaters, jackets, seasonal clothing and other bulky items.
- Clothes and quilts should be completely dry before being placed in the bag.
- Please do not touch the nail or needle directly to avoid piercing the bag.
- Please avoid using feathered items in the bag, as there will be some hard thorns. When the air is drained, the thorn may protrude from the item to puncture the bag.
- If the zipper may deform if bent, this will reduce the performance of the seal, so try to flatten the bag. The small fibers or dust attached to the zipper also reduce the seal, so use a damp cloth to clean the zipper before pulling it up.