- Takes you back to good old years where there were no batteries, wires, just pure mechanical toys, vibrant colors.The toy is made of good quality material, does not have sharp edges, and is purely mechanical. Pull lever mechanism instead of a key.I like the fact that it has a lever to operate it and not a key that could easily get lost at anytime.
- As a decorative piece and as such,It is simple, but it is fun.I would suggest just setting it on a coffee table or an end table for a distraction or conversation piece.It’s greatly suitable for decorating your display cabinet, office desk, dinning table, living room, bookshelf, and any where you want,adding fun to life.
- As a toy,I wouldn't let anyone under 9yrs to play with it alone. It isn't really durable enough to withstand kid play.You might have to hover a bit if you have really young kids, so they don't accidentally destroy it.
- Note: Tin toys are hand-assembled production; there might be a little scratch on the surface due to the production process,hand-made, local flawed scratches purely normal.Buyers should know before buying. If you think your personal opinion is very poor Quality, please consider carefully!
- Great Gifts for your son, daughter, kids, niece, nephew, grandson and granddaughter, friends and parents.