Viton, also known as Fluorocarbon rubber (FKM), is a high-performance rubber that has excellent resistance to high temperature, ozone, weather, oxygen, mineral oil, fuels, hydraulic fluids, aromatics and many organic solvents and chemicals. The 90A Durometer Viton (FKM) o-ring has a round cross-section and can be used across a wide temperature range (-26°C/-15°F to 232°C/450°F). The durometer hardness of this Viton o-ring is 90A. Mr O-Ring has all your 90A durometer Viton o-ring needs covered with our extensive AS568 size range. We also offer in multiple pack sizes to meet your demand.
- 353 Viton O-Ring, 90A Durometer, Black (Pack of 10) , Nominal Dimensions: 5" ID, 5-3/8" OD, 3/16" CS
- Actual Dimensions: 4.975" ID, 5.395" OD, 0.210" CS , Metric Dimensions: 126.37 mm ID, 137.03 mm OD, 5.33 mm CS
- Temperature Range: -26°C (-15°F) to 232°C (450°F); Shelf-life: Unlimited
- These versatile o-rings perform well in petroleum products, fuel or blend with methanol or ethanol, diesel or blend with biodiesel, mineral oil & grease, silicone oil & grease, high vacuum, ozone, weather, very high temp. air, and strong acid
- Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications, this Viton o-ring meets size standards defined by AS568