- ATTENTION PLEASE READ. We can customize these cordless double cellular shades up to an 1/8th of an inch. Once you click your size and color you will see a "Customize Now" button on the top right. Then type inside the window frame mount or outside the window frame mount and your exact measurements to the 1/8th of an inch. Order slightly larger width and height's in the drop down before customizing. For example, if you need 24 1/2w x 48 1/2 order the 25w x 54h. Then customize it.
- For an INSIDE THE WINDOW FRAME MOUNT, give us the exact measurement of the opening to the 1/8th inch and WE will take a 3/8 inch deduction off the exact measurement given so the shade will fit perfectly in that opening. The shade has to be slightly smaller then the opening to fit inside. Again we take the deduction so give us the exact opening to the 1/8th inch. You need at least 1 3/8 inch of depth at the top of the window for an inside mount.
- For an OUTSIDE the window frame mount we take no deductions- provide us with the exact size you want. Outside mounts are traditionally mounted above the window opening, and go slightly wider than the opening. These are child safe double cell shades. They are double cellular shades that has three pieces of material that forms two honeycombs. They are light-filtering, and offer complete privacy and white facing the street.
- These 3/8" pleat cordless double cell shades are energy efficient and CHILD SAFE. They are Light Filtering and white to the street. We can do any size from 18 to 72 wide and 24 to 84 high for these cellular shades. The head rail dimensions are 1 7/8" deep and 1 7/8" high. You need at least 1 3/8" of depth. Flush mount is 2 1/8" and we take a 3/8 inch deduction for an inside mount. Limited lifetime warranty, and and free shipping is included, within the continental US.
- These double cells are BOTTOM-UP ONLY. If you need 49-72 wide search B00LS26DRI in the Amazon search bar. We no longer send emails because you can now customize your order when you place it. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ROUND UP TO THE INCH FOR BOTH WIDTH AND HEIGHT IN THE DROP DOWN. This prevents the chance of jumping a price grid which can cause a price difference when customizing the shade.