Access market insights for this product including sales performance, ranking, competition and selling expenses across multiple channels and geographies.Go Premium
- Work Gloves: suitable for personnel handling detailed assembly, small parts, inspection, light fabrication and more, these gloves offer a protected work experience. They are often used in commercial, industrial and domestic work place
- Material: the protective gloves have a HPPE shell. Woven with polyethylene fibers, the high performance polyethylene gloves are specifically fashioned for safety against sharp, harsh and hazardous objects
- Design: the palm of the grey HPPE gloves is coated with polyurethane. With excellent durability and abrasion resistant properties, the gloves offer a tough grip over smooth surfaced materials and objects
- Safety Standards: the work wear gloves are EN 388 = 4342 tested and ANSI cut level 2 certified. This makes them resistant to puncture, abrasion, cut and tears, ensuring safety during material handling, small parts assembly with sharp edges, chemicals etc.
- Product Specifications: the West Chester Polyethylene Gloves are available with elastic wrist cuffs in X-Large size and in packs of 12 pairs each