White label products make up most of the products you see on Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Sellers looking to capitalize on popular trends often look for white label manufacturers to help them create branded versions of a popular product.
White label products are any products sold by one company that another rebrands and sells under their own label. The advantage is that each business can focus on a single aspect of the whole process, such as manufacturing, marketing, and selling.
White label is a common practice for popular, seasonal, and trendy products. The trend indicates that modern customers seem to care more about price than brand recognition in some cases.
What Are the Key Advantages of White Labeling?
Many companies rely on white labeling to purchase products for resale on popular marketplaces. A quick glance at the majority of Amazon Prime items will reveal this fact.
However, there are many things you should know about white labeling if you want to gain more value out of the process. These include:
- Enhance your distribution capabilities. The idea of manufacturing your own products may help guarantee quality, but creating your own manufacturing and distribution channels is costly and not feasible for most small and medium businesses.
- Get to market faster. Researching, designing, and prototyping your own product can take years. White label solutions are typically past the POC stage and are the ideal choice for getting a viable product to market as quickly as possible.
- Develop your brand quicker. White label products still feature your branding. Even if you aren’t manufacturing it, the product and its packaging will have your logos and designs on it.
- Run an agile business. Consumer trends can change overnight. A white label approach gives your business the flexibility it needs to stay competitive. You can always source new products to keep your product lines fresh.
- Leverage third-party design expertise. Finding a quality product engineer to design your product is expensive. White label solutions are already past the initial design stages—which saves you both time and budget.
There are many advantages to white labeling products. But the biggest challenge that many ecommerce sellers face is finding the right manufacturers to partner with.
Connect With Industry Experts at White Label World Expo Las Vegas
With the White Label World Expo set to take place in Las Vegas on February 26-27th, it may be in your best interest to attend to learn the latest best practices, strategies, and network with white label manufacturers.
If your business is serious about maximizing the benefit you get from white labeling, get your free tickets online today to:
- Interact with other players in the international white labeling market. Join over 5,000 attendees and speak with employees from over 300 suppliers to learn more about how your organization can use white labeling to your advantage.
- Learn from industry veterans. Major speakers at the event will include Greg Mercer, CEO of JungleScout; Ryan Mulvany, a $1 billion Amazon seller; Joseph Amato, director at the Small Business Administration, and more.
- Gain valuable insights from industry events. Experience one of our 200 seminars and 50 masterclasses to learn about industry news and tips for launching a successful online business.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends. See what the experts are saying about white labeling, how best practices are changing, what new technologies are emerging, and other insights that can make you a better seller.
The information you’ll learn from this expo will help you with your selection of white-label products and put you into direct contact with professional manufacturers. Your attendance will go a long way toward improving your company’s online strategy and ability to identify profitable opportunities.
See why so many past participants like Stephen Evans, operations director at Tonkotsu and Mark McCullogh, CEO at We Are Spectacular, recommend the expo to businesses looking to establish a strong network of industry professionals.
As always, the Algopix team is here to help if you have any questions at all about becoming an eCommerce seller, our product sourcing platform, or anything at all.
The Algopix Team