Are you interested in mastering the art of multi-channel selling? Then mark 22/4/2020 in your calendar.
How to Do Multi-Channel Selling Right is an upcoming webinar featuring Algopix—the only cross marketplace research platform and popular eCommerce order fulfillment solution Cahoot.
Our live webinar will offer a clear-cut roadmap to multiplying your sales across multiple channels, including Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. You’ll learn how to:
- Use demand analytics to pre-emptively identify your top sellers by channel
- Use market and competitive intelligence to set item prices that will convert
- Optimize shipping for multi-channel eCommerce
- Quickly spin up new listings with complete and accurate product details
- Win the buy box and increase conversions with affordable, fast, and free shipping
Plus, don’t miss out on a live Q&A with two of the biggest names in the ecommerce optimization space:
- Ori Greenberg: Founder and CEO of Algopix
- Manish Chowdhary: Founder and CEO of Cahoot
Algopix is the only service provider that offers a multi-channel solution using real-time data, pricing intelligence, and promotional information about popular products, categories, and sellers.
Here are just a few of the reasons why more than 65,000 sellers have chosen Algopix:
- Get accurate product info in real-time. Identify any product based on keywords, product descriptors, or identifier codes.
- Make intelligent price decisions. Drive sales based on price recommendations and an overview of product pricing, including market share data, trendspotting, and tracking and benchmarking.
- Build a better catalog. Optimize your catalog with full product lists according to category and product pages ranked by search engines. Add and remove products with ease.
- Identify successful brands. Quickly and consistently update your catalog with reliable brand-name products according to market demand and opportunities.
Multiply Your Sales: Sign Up Today
Learn how to crack the multi-channel selling code by joining us on Thursday, April 22, at 1 PM EST. Click here to register now.